Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day one and two!

One image a day..thats my challenge to myself..starting yesterday and already l have failed. I did take one yesterday but today..migraine struck...!so l have still taken an image l suppose but inside rather than out side!
L love photography but l feel l need to give myself more of a kick up the backside to do more with my work. This is a start.
Yesterdays image was taken in Putney, where l love, in the main high street. Across the road from me was Lloyds Bnks cash machines and there in front of one was a lady and an amazing blue bag. My challenge wass to make the blue bag stand out but not to loose the rest of the intersting background green!

I am happy with this image and feel the bag does stand out..l reason l took the image from across the road , in the first place!

Todays image was meant to be wood but as l was ill l didnt go out..so l decided to think about would in my hose. I decided to take an image of the beautiful old wooden head l found in a Charity shop last year. The red shawl round its shoulders is onme that l knitted earlier this year.. 
The challenge tomorrow is..PLASTIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment