Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The word for Tuesday 04.05.2010 is MIRROR IMAGE

Today's word is Mirror Image.  I had to go to The Sleep Clinic today, up in town (Central London)to collect a light box and a wrist clock to record my sleep patterns. On the way up on the train, l just couldn't think what l would do for today's word. Then as we got the entrance to St. Thomas's Hospital, we were face to face with this amazing sculpture...my mirror image! Success!! I really am in love with this piece. If you look at it from some angles, you can see through the metal pieces. It is a huge sculture. I couldn't see who the artist is or the title but l will carry on the search!




mirror imagenounan image or object that is identical in form to another, but with thestructure reversed, as in a mirror.• person or thing that closely resembles another the city was the mirror image of Algiers.












No comments:

Post a Comment