Friday, March 12, 2010

the word for Friday 12.03.2010 is DESTRUCTION

Today's word is destruction. I was wondering what l was going to do for today's word, as l left the house to go and get something for supper. I walked out of the flat, round the estate and out throught the main gates and there across the road from the Telegaph pub was my image! I didn't even have to think any further ! A few days ago, or so l was told by an elderly man, out for walk with his dog, a car was dragged from the car park and out on to the main road and set alight!! What a waste....totally destroyed for what? Fun for bored teenagers, drunken blokes out for a laugh or was it maybe pay back time for some one? What ever the reason....what a bloody stupid thing to do!!!

Destruction

Destruction is the act of damaging something so badly that it does not exist anymore. It may also refer to:

2 comments:

  1. What a tragic waste/act of destruction. Your picture captures that brilliantly. I very much admire the project you are undertaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. it is nice to know someone else looks at my blogs beside me, also that you enjoy itx L have other blogs..have you seen them? Sometimes l think l am addicted to blogging!Haxhave a nice weekendxly

    ReplyDelete