Saturday, October 17, 2009

Challenge: ROUND

Saturday October 18th 2009
Challenge word: ROUND
Spent the morning and some of the afternoon in South Ealing, which is where l completed my challenge for today.
Funny isnt it, that when you have an image in your mind, you see that word or shape every where around you! today was no exception. There were "round" images galour but l finally settled on one..and here it is.

I thought that the green leaf ( maybe not the teabags! ) inside the drain pipe added that little bit of "art"to an ordinary "round" image!

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting for "day three" and here it is:)
    and I actually like this one- the central composition contradicted with slanted lines works nicely in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l am so chuffed l have a follower! thank you for your comments, they mean a lot tto me.lynda

    ReplyDelete