Tuesday, October 20, 2009

todays challenge..History

Today the word was History. Not as easy as l thought it might be. I didn't want to just do the church or the old building ect.Want "out of the box" sort of thinking, as this challenge is just that..to challenge my thinking! Anyway, after half a day of thinking and then after my last client... down to Putney...l sat and had a coffee and cake!...here is the evidence!!..and another think!



I finally decided on an old wooden sign that is on a building in Putney. It is all that is left to tell you that there ever was a building called The Exchange there. It is now shops and flats. I love the fact that is faded and the paint is peeling and yet it still survives...refusing to vanish all together without a fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment