Sunday, November 1, 2009

the word for 1.11.09 is Multi

Todays word is MULTI. the only place l went to today was the supermarket, as we had a very lazy day and the grand Prix!!! I thought at a supermarket it would be an easy place to take an image, to represent multi..but to make it interesting could be tricky. After doing my shopping and looking for the word all the way round, l decided the trolleys were "MULTI" of course but the colours , l think made it a stunning image.




multi-combining formmore than one; many, esp. variegated multicolor multicultural.ORIGIN from Latin multus ‘much, many.’

2 comments:

  1. Loved the photo of the grocery carts. Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog the other day. I need to learn to not be afraid of sad days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked this image...press on Followers at top of blog and cheer your self up with my images!ha.....http/chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com is a blog about what l do each in images.....unusal images, trips l take or my art a day/year challenge. just enjoyxx if you need help on some daqys..just send me a quick message and l may be able to helpxhappy crafting!lynda

    ReplyDelete