Thursday, February 4, 2010

The word for 04.02.2010 is HANGING

Today's word is Hanging. I am still full of cold and feeling grotty! Tony is feeling better but l am not! Anyway, cold or not. l still had to go out to do "stuff" today. I was not sure where l was going to find my word today as l really was not up to par. Just as l was going to catch my bus home, there was my word. A rather well built bus driver was leaning on a railing and hanging from those railings was his blue rucksack. He seemed a really macho sort of guy but there hanging from his rucksack was...a tiny teddybear!!!!
Sorry..for some reason today, the machine will not allow me to upload my dictionary!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for asking but to be truthful..not a lot! this flu seems to be knocking a lot of people l know.x thanks for visitngxlynda

    ReplyDelete